A Virtual Assistant is not a temp or employee but a freelance contractor who caters to the needs of the individual, small business or large corporation. The services of a Virtual Assistant are tailored to provide office support to enable the clients to focus on their core business, rather than on time consuming administrative chores. Virtual Assistants are professional partners, operating from fully equipped offices, who can provide support on one-off projects or on a long term basis.
Almost every task that can be accomplished in an office can be completed virtually.
Comprehensive Administration Services
Just take on BWBD LTD Virtual Assistant Services for the hours you need, far better than taking the risk and cost of employing someone full time.
Our secretarial and admin services include:
- - BWBD LTD Vitrual Secretary servies produce all types of word processed documents to a high level of accuracy and in your company’s preferred format, including correspondence, newsletters, reports, minutes, presentations, mail merges, quotes, proposals, briefs, manuals.Word processing, Powerpoint presentation preparation and Mail shotsenvelope stuffing
- Filing - electronic and hard copy – an essential job but filing can be time consuming, mundane and costly – let us take care of keeping your files up to date and accessible.
- Proof reading and editing – Whatever the document, the written word should be accurate and effective. Punctuation, spelling and grammar should be error-free, reflecting your commitment to high quality.
- Flexibility to fulfil the variable needs of sole trader businesses – we can work outside normal office hours and will respond quickly and efficiently whenever you need us.
If you can answer yes to any of the following statements then you and your business would benefit from employing the services of a Virtual Assistant
- You need extra business support when your workload increases.
- You need occasional cover for employees on holiday or sick leave.
- You don’t want the cost, commitment or paperwork involved in using an employee.
- You have periodic or seasonal projects that you don’t wish to delegate to a stream of temps.
- You spend more time on administrative chores than on revenue generating projects.
- You require only a few hours of support per day, week or month.
- You need administrative support for your business that is not tied to traditional office hours.
- You travel and need a contact person who can represent your business in a professional manner